Time to MuseItUp....All Month!

Posted by on | |

Time to MuseItUp....All Month!


Time to MuseItUp....All Month!

Posted: 01 Aug 2011 09:30 AM PDT

I am very excited to announce that the entire month of September will be MuseItUp Month. What is MuseItUp Month? Well, I opened the doors of The New Author to everyone at MuseItUp publishing and they jumped at the opportunity to share information with all of you. I have a special guest scheduled for each day of September. You will be reading guest posts from authors from a wide range of genres, editors, cover artists and the publisher. The guest posts you will find during that month will vary from interviews and book samples to cover art and informative articles. In summary it will have a little bit of everything for everybody.

Below you will find a schedule of who will be appearing on that day. I have included links for many of the special guests so you can learn a little about each one before we kick things off.

Sep. 1 - Terri Main
Sep. 2 - Roseanne Dowell
Sep. 3 - Lindsay Below
Sep. 4 - Mike Arsuaga
Sep. 5 - Margay Roberge
Sep. 6 - Tricia McGill
Sep. 7 - C.K. Volnek
Sep. 8 - Viviane Bretanos
Sep. 9 - Mary Andrews
Sep. 10 - Richard Burns
Sep. 11 - Kevin Craig
Sep. 12 - Barbara Bockman
Sep. 13 - Suzannah Safi
Sep. 14 - Larriane Wills
Sep. 15 - Pat Dale
Sep. 16 - Cheryl Carpinello
Sep. 17 - Marva Dasaf
Sep. 18 - Diane Barr
Sep. 19 - Pat McDermott
Sep. 20 - J.Q. Rose
Sep. 21 - Karen Cote
Sep. 22 - Nancy Bell
Sep. 23 - Killarny Sheffield
Sep. 24 - Mike Arsuaga
Sep. 25 - Barbara Ehrentreu
Sep. 26 - Delilah Stephans
Sep. 27 - Rosalie Skinner
Sep. 28 - Rosemary
Sep. 29 - Heather Haven
Sep. 30 - Lea Schizas

As promised, I believe you will enjoy this one a great deal. I'm really excited; this is a first for me and The New Author. I know that this is only August 1st but I assure you; I have a plan. It is my intention to promote this event throughout the month of August. I will have more about this awesome event as we draw closer to September 1st.

Mark your calendars because September is going to be an amazing month.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário